Monday, June 15, 2009

Progress, Perhaps?

So, we are, perhaps, making progress.
The past few nights have been quite promising, with limited interruptions and my going right back to sleep with little difficulty.
I put my body to quite a test on Saturday and seemed to have passed so I guess the new meds are working because I never could have endured the kind of day I had this past weekened, believe me. And I am none the worse for wear so I have to declare the new meds successful.
The ultimate test, of course, will be when I subject myself to a lot of walking -- that is something I haven't yet tried.
Today, I attempted to do 15 minutes on the exercise bicycle again. Only made it to ten minutes when I had stop. But that's better than nothing; and at least I'm still trying. My physiotherapist will be sorry to hear of my setback but that's what happens when one goes away for a holiday -- the whole world falls apart!

No comments: