Thursday, July 18, 2013

My weight loss progress

I don't know what's happening but I'll take it.
My weight is dropping like a bag of bricks all of a sudden.
I don't know if I'm sweating it off in this heat, or if my metabolism has been suddenly revved up since that cortisone injection.  (Lord knows I'm like the energizer bunny since the shot.)
Every morning I step on that scale and I'm down again.
I had been holding steady for a while and was getting a little discouraged, wondering if my body had given up  as much weight as it was going to.
But all of a sudden, something has kick-started the drop again and I'm loving it!  (Gawd I hope it's not a result of the "no wine" resolve.  That would be just awful.  I'm soooo looking forward to my birthday when I will reintroduce wine to my diet!)
In any event, I am now within five pounds of being able to contact the tummy tuck doctor.
At this rate, I should be able to do that by next week!

No comments: