Saturday, December 8, 2012

Wow, I feel like a million bucks!

What a treat to wake up without pain.
And this after only two doses of the steroid.
Yesterday, I managed to put up most of the Christmas village. I've added a second level this year.  I don't know how I ever put all that stuff on just one level in previous years.  That village sure had some condensed living going on!!!!!  I had to take frequent breaks throughout the project; it's a physically demanding undertaking.  It's looking pretty good though.  I'll post a photo here when it's all done. 
Today, I'll finish with that part of the decorating and I'll also put up Santa's corner in my sanctuary.  That's where he'll deliver our presents at Christmas time.  (Yes, I still leave milk and cookies for him!)
But the important thing for you to know is this:  I feel like a million bucks this morning, and I still have three doses of that steroid to take.  Watch out world!

No comments: