Monday, December 17, 2012

'Roids Rock!

Gosh this low-dose steroid is doing wonders for me.
No more pain.
Well, it's not 100% gone but pain is so low that -- for me -- it may as well be all gone.
Only pain I have now is the pain that comes from doing too much.
Yesterday I baked, so my back ached.  But really, doesn't everyone's back ache when they bake?  I remember that mine always did, even when I was younger.  The important thing to note here is that I mixed and stirred with my hands -- without pain!
It's really kind of nice to be tired as a result of being productive, rather than being fatigued from doing nothing at all, which is usually the case for me.
In a nutshell, I'm feeling marvellous.
I'm sleeping well too.  If it weren't for pee breaks, I'd be getting seven hours straight!  Fortunately, I'm only waking for one pee break each night.   And if I could break out of the cycle I'm in, I might even be able to keep civilized hours.  You see, my days seem to start between 3:30 am and 4:00 am -- consequently I'm hitting the sack between 8:00 pm and 9:00 pm.   Naturally, by 4:00 am, I've had enough sleep, and the vicious cycle continues.
But, one can't have everything, can one?
I'll take the no pain, and the getting seven hours' sleep, and having energy to do things, over the alternative every time.
Thank you 'roids.  You rock!

No comments: