Monday, July 2, 2012

This has GOT to end!

OK, this flare-up has lasted quite long enough now.
It can end any time now.
I am so danged tired of the extreme fatigue and the overall muscle weakness.
My dreams are still keeping me in travel mode too.
A few nights ago, I had spent all night running about in Montreal.  When I woke, I told John that I would perhaps be home soon because it seemed that I was getting closer.  But the following night, I was in Nova Scotia bopping back and forth between Halifax and some little rural town on its outskirts.  Go figure!
I don't know how much longer it will be before I get home in my dreams but I really do hope it will be soon.
Each morning I awake feeling like a dozen Mack trucks have run over me.  My entire body feels like one big bruise.  It takes Herculean effort to put one foot in front of the other.
But, life goes on and I have to keep on truckin'.
Through the pain.
Which simply makes the fatigue worse.
I am resting, only because my body is forcing me to rest.  It's not like I have much choice in the matter.
Seriously though, I've now been back eight days from that ten day trip.  It's time for this to end.
Have I mentioned that fibro sucks?

No comments: