Thursday, July 5, 2012

I'm almost home ...

At least I think I am.
Last night, in my dreams, I was at my sister's place in Kitchener again.
But the situation was such that I was heading home.
I had slept at her place and somehow had lost my contact lenses (I haven't worn contact lenses in over 30 years!).  Of course, because I couldn't find my lenses, my departure was delayed until I found them.
Many ridiculous other scenes played out, all while I sent messages to everyone and anyone about my lost contact lenses (including having a sit-down confab with my long-departed father).
Eventually, I spotted both lenses in the carpet, just sitting there side by each, waiting to be noticed (yeh, like that ever really happens in reality).
So I was able to say my good-byes to everyone and finally get in the car to head home.
Then I woke up.
Maybe, just maybe, I'll make it home tonight.  Sure hope so because this business of waking up feeling like I've been run over by several Mack trucks is getting more than a little tedious.
My massage therapist is due here at 1:00pm today.  Her ministrations should help to work out the knots.  Perhaps a session with her will further the chance that I'll make it home in my dreams tonight.  

No comments: