Sunday, July 31, 2011

Cursed leg/foot cramps

I had a rather rough night last night.
Damned hips!!!!!!!!
Ended up sleeping most of the night on my back because neither hip would allow me to stay asleep for any length of time.  (My AHI this morning was up to 7.2, after being down to 2.6 and 2.1 on previous nights.)
I tell you, that surgery can't come soon enough for me. (Although I'm scared out of my wits to have the surgery, I'm anxious to be rid of the pain.)
And my leg/foot cramps have come back with a vengeance too.
Like I needed that.
Now, it's entirely possible that the cramping has more to do with the fact that I didn't have a massage on Thursday.  (How dare my therapist take a holiday!)
It's more than passing strange that I didn't have my weekly massage on Thursday and the cramping returned on Friday night.  Hmmmmmmm.  Wonder what the connection might be?
Obviously, I need those weekly treatments.  Good thing my therapist is back on the job this week!
None of these developments has stopped me from putting in my 15 minutes on the stationary bike ... yet.  It's becoming increasingly harder to get that time in, but I'm sticking to it.

No comments: