Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Southbank Dodge Chrysler Service Department SUCKS.

Southbank Dodge Chrysler Service Department SUCKS.
On April 13th they "lost" my car in the queue when I left it to have the snow tires changed. I posted about that fiasco on the 14th (http://bonnie-livingwithfibro.blogspot.com/2011/04/day-of-mixed-emotions.html). 
On April 15th they left me a message saying the recall parts for my vehicle had arrived -- "please make an appointment to have the work done."
Today, I call to make that appointment -- "we don't have those parts ma'am; we have 200 on back order!"
Duhhhh!!!!!
Where are the parts they called me about on the 15th??
Did I mention that Southbank Dodge Chrysler Service Department SUCKS?
Apparently, someone will call me (again) when the parts arrive.
I guess I'd better drop everything and get there toute suite when that call comes in, if it ever does. 

No comments: