Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sorry for the absence

I've been a tad slack about this blog of late, I know.
And the only excuse I have is reticence.
Just haven't felt like saying much the past few days, so I haven't.
For some reason, I've been extra introspective and I'm acutely aware of it.
I really just want to be alone with my thoughts.
I'm not sleeping badly, but I'm also not sleeping particularly well.  And my hands are swelling again, making for difficult manual tasks.  They are really quite sore.
Usually, when my hands are like this, working at the keyboard is therapeutic but even that is excruciatingly painful this time.  So I'm keeping my time at the computer to a minimum -- check my e-mail and go away.
So, bear with me and eventually I'll be back to the "Chatty Cathy" state that is my norm.
I have faith that she will return.

No comments: