Thursday, April 21, 2011

Busy days ahead

I'm out of here by 9:00am today.
Have to be at the eye doctor by 10:00am (routine check-up -- every three months).  She'll be disappointed (but not as much as I) to learn that the glasses I just bought in January are already not working for my mid-range and close vision.  I again have to remove them to read!    Thankfully, my distance vision doesn't seem to have changed this time so driving is not an issue. Will this nonsense never end?
Once I'm finished there, I'll kill time with errands (groceries etc) until my 1:00pm massage (aaaahhhh) in Carleton Place.
That will put me at about 2:30pm before I get home, and I'm always very mellow following massage, wanting only to sleep, so that will pretty much be the end of my day.
Tomorrow, I'm going into Ottawa to (finally) tackle my good friend LC's income tax.  This is an annual event of course, and the income tax part takes no time at all.  But we make a rare opportunity out of it, going for dinner etc, and I stay overnight so we have a good chance to visit properly. 
On Saturday morning, we'll go for breakfast before I pick up MBB to bring him home with me for an overnight visit with Grandma and Grandpa.  Since he'll be here for Easter, I've made sure that the Easter Bunny has been alerted of his presence.
His parents will come out here on Sunday to get him, giving us an excuse to prepare Easter dinner.  That's something we don't usually do so we're looking forward to the occasion.
I should be able to post here again on Monday, if all goes as planned.

No comments: