Monday, December 7, 2009

Today's Agenda

Had a lovely day yesterday (much better than Saturday, which was a complete downer).
John got a call from a good friend whose wife had found a dead deer in the woods back of their place.  He thought John might want to get a picture of whatever is obviously eating it.  Of course, John jumped at the chance so we high-tailed it over there with his trail camera so they could go off and set the camera up to capture the activity when it happens (boys and their toys).
So it turned out that I had the unexpected opportunity to visit with the person who originally found the carcass and caused the visit to happen in the first place.  She just happens to be a very good friend of mine (and a dedicated follower of this blog, but that's not why I'm saying nice things -- I'm saying nice things cuz they're true).
I'll be seeing that same friend for lunch on Wednesday but that's OK -- you can never see your good friends too often (well, maybe they should go home eventually)!
Anyway, today I'm headed back into Ottawa for physio -- which, as usual, I really need.
Then I'll stop at my little chickadee's place to drop off my "old" OfficeJet printer cuz I just bought me a new one.  My little chickadee holds out for all my office discards cuz they are in perfectly good operating condition for her purposes; they just don't meet my needs any longer.
Then I'll come home.
That will be quite long enough a day for me I'm afraid.

No comments: