Saturday, December 5, 2009

Infrequent Posts

My postings here will be rather infrequent for the next while.
With the holiday season closing in on us, I have too many other pressing demands on my time and I can no longer spread myself as thinly as I used to (my continuing weight loss doesn't leave enough of me to go around).
My energy level is such that I have to conserve it for spurts to be applied toward preparations for Christmas and, frankly, I'm running out of days for that.
You see, with the medical appointments that I still have peppering my schedule, and the "rest and recovery" days that I still need to slot in around those appointment days, I'm running out of available days for doing certain things that just must be done.
And, believe it or not, I can't usually just sit down and bang something out quickly to put up here.  I put a considerable amount of thought and effort into my postings.  In fact, sometimes when I think of something I could post, I'm just too tired to do it justice so it doesn't happen.
I firmly believe that a job worth doing is worth doing well.
So, unless I can post something worthy of my time and yours ...

4 comments:

Christine said...

Take care of yourself through these times. Christmas is such a busy time we sometimes forget to slow down and enjoy the season. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

Christine

C. Bonnie Fowler said...

Thanks Christine -- I have no choice but to slow down I'm afraid. Sometimes these things just jump up and bite you whether you like it or not! We plan to have a very quiet Christmas this year, no mess, no fuss.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

Good stuff. I'm going to let my daughter in law host Christmas eve and my daughter will do Christmas brunch. I just have to show up and perhaps bake something. Its tough for me to do both those things (I have for years) and then do a dinner for my sister on Christmas day. It will be so much better this way. And I will plan ahead and everything organized!! HoHoHo!!!