Monday, June 27, 2011

I can't believe my luck!

My e-mail contained the following message yesterday:
"Lucky Winner,
Thank you for Using Microsoft and Facebook, Your Email has won you a $10,000 from Microsoft and $5,000 from Facebook,,
Kindly send us your :
1. Full name,
2. Residential address and
3. Telephone numbers
4 .AGE
5. The time you will be in your house for the delivery man to get your $15,000USD money delivered to you at home.
Send the information listed above to rewards.facebook@hotmail.com before the end of today's working hours for the insurance and accountancy company to stamp and overnight the winning check of $15,000 to you.
We await your quick and positive responds.
Congratulations.
For : Microsoft & Facebook Monthly promotions."
Can you believe it?  $15,000 just like that!
Yeh, sure.
Too bad I missed their deadline of "end of today's working hours" yesterday because I could have used that money.
Oh well.  "If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all."
And I was born yesterday too!

No comments: