Friday, October 23, 2009

Life is a Highway ....

... I'm gonna drive it all day long.  (Apologies to Tom Cochrane -- I had to change it cuz I can't drive at night!)
My doctor's assistant called at 7:49am.
The EEG report arrived at 8:11pm last night. (Her nagging calls ...)
Everything is normal.
I CAN FIRE MY CHAUFFEUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I can take my ownself wherever I want to go.
Not sure where I want to go ---
But I'm sure I want to go somewhere.
Woo hoo.
I can drive.
I can drive.
I can drive.
(Sing along with me)
Live is a highway ...
... I'm gonna drive it all day long.
(or until my Cesamet runs out and I get too tired!)

2 comments:

Christine said...

YEAH!! There is nothing worse than not being able to drive. And I'm sure you'll find somewhere fun that you want to go.
It seems that you are on track for feeling better. Now on to bigger and better things!!!

C. Bonnie Fowler said...

Thanks Christine - yes I'm on my way. Although I haven't actually "done" any driving yet. The important thing is, IF I want to, I can. And THAT is freedom!
Take care.