Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The deed is done

My tummy tuck is booked.
I made the down payment today. Have to pay the balance in full one month before the surgery date.
And when is my surgery date, you ask?  Monday, January 20th, 2014.
Woo hoo.  I can't wait.  I am soooooooooo looking forward to being rid of this 'apron.'
It's only been 30+ years.  But you know, good things are worth waiting for.
Perhaps, had I had the money to do this years earlier, it might have been wasted with all the weight fluctuations I've seen through the years.
Now is clearly the time to do this, as I enter that period in my life when I am acutely aware of healthy living (just don't take my nightly wine away from me!).
God willing, I will succeed in reaching my goal weight (I'm almost there) and will be able to maintain it going forward.  At least, that's my plan.  Not gonna pay all this money just to throw away the benefit.

No comments: