Thursday, October 24, 2013

So glad it's Thursday

I don't know what's up with me lately.
But I am sooooooooooooo fatigued.
I had a rough night Monday so my Tuesday was extra difficult.  I had to go into the city for physio.  Had I not also had a haircut appointment and plans to overnight at my little chickadee's place, I probably would have cancelled physio because I was simply not up to making the round trip.  But since I was only going one way I opted to go against John's objections.
Seeing my striking young man and his parents is always a bonus so it made the trip worth it.
Wednesday morning MSYM and I did our breakfast routine before I came home.  Where I basically just sat around trying to recover strength that never really came.  I even napped yesterday afternoon.
Today I feel like I've been beaten up by a dozen thugs, in spite of having slept five hours then two hours more.
I'm sure it's just a blip on my radar and this too will pass.
Eventually.
Fortunately, today is Thursday and my massage therapist will arrive at my door at 1:00 pm to work out all my kinks.
It will feel oooooooohhhhhhh soooooooo goooooooood.
... and always put on your earrings!

No comments: