Saturday, April 27, 2013

Those damned Mack trucks

Woke up yesterday morning having been run over by at least a dozen mack trucks during the night.
My body felt extremely battered and bruised all day long.  Movement was excruciatingly painful.
I managed to do my treadmill in spite of the pain.  I forced myself to endure it because I hadn't done it the day before (just couldn't  face it).  Even getting into bed last night was difficult.
This morning, I found out exactly why those mack trucks had been so hard on me.
It seems that I hadn't been taking my mid-day meds all week.
Duhhhhhhhh.
On Tuesday I had to go to the Healthy You class for 9:30 am.  It went until 11:00 am and my physio was at 1:00 pm.  I wasn't going to come home between sessions so I threw my pill case into my purse, plan being to take the meds when I had my "lunch."
Yeh right.  I had my lunch (an Ensure) but forgot to take those pills.
And when I got home that afternoon, I forgot to take the pill case out of my purse.
There the case sat until this morning when it was time to refill it for the coming week.
Ooops.
Now I know that my body really does need that mid-day dose of Lyrica!

No comments: