Saturday, January 1, 2011

A new year, a new beginning

A new year is upon us.
And with that, a chance for a new beginning.
Out with the old, and in with the new, as it were.
Yet, when I awoke this morning, the same old pain was present.
I got to the washroom and I had no idea what day it was.  I just hoped I didn't have to go into the big city today.
Fortunately, turns out it's Saturday and I don't have to go into the big city.  In fact, I don't have to DO anything today.
So, I'm not.
Well, I made John his traditional Saturday breakfast.
And I took a shower, only because I hadn't showered since last year and I couldn't bear to go another day without one.  I'm now beautiful again, and clean to boot.
So now, without further ado, I'm going to proceed to do nothing for the rest of the day.
Happy New Year everyone.

No comments: