Thursday, January 20, 2011

Another explanatory Horrorscope

It never ceases to amaze me how bang on the horrorscopes can be!
I've been totally whacked out for days now, and have been at a loss to explain the lack of energy.
My horrorscope this morning brings everything into perspective.
"Today to Sun moves opposite your sign where it will stay for the next month.  Since the Sun in your source of energy, this means you are going to be more tired than usual.  Therefore, get more rest."
So, there we have it.
I'll be "more tired than usual" -- problem is, in my case, if I get any more tired, I'm stopped.
That explains my having come to a halt this past week.  (I've always been ahead of the curve!)
Truth be known, this has been a busier than normal week for me, with commitments on four of the five days.  By my calculation, that left only one day for rest.
Not nearly enough for me, I'm afraid.
I need one day on, one day off.
Not pretty, I know, but that's the way it's been for a very long time now.
On Tuesday of this week, I went into the big city for my physio appointment and I stayed overnight at MLC's because I simply was not up to the drive back on the same day.
The next morning, I took MBB for breakfast (we hadn't been in quite some time so that was a nice treat) and then I drove home, making two stops en route.
The rest of my day was a wash because I was sooooooooooooooo done for.
Ridiculous I say.
Today, all I have on my plate is my massage therapy.  And I really need that session.
Problem is, I have to drive fifteen minutes to get there.
Now, that might not sound too onerous to some.  But for me, driving is becoming extremely painful because sitting is now causing extreme pain in my groin (my hips don't like that configuration at all, preferring to be held straight and insisting on very frequent relocations).
Tomorrow, I go for my hip X-rays in anticipation of my assessment for the ortho surgeon (that appointment has now been assigned for February 7th).
Then we're going to my Angel's for lunch -- something to which we are both very much looking forward.  It's always nice and relaxing to visit with her and her family.
I'll rest on the week-end, honest I will.
Next week is not quite so busy, although it is the week of our 14th wedding anniversary -- 14 years!
Who'da thunk it? 

No comments: