Monday, December 2, 2013

Busy day tomorrow

Today, I'm headed into the big city.
Originally, I had a hair appointment for this afternoon but obviously I don't need that now.  The appointment had been made to coincide with my early morning dental visit scheduled for tomorrow morning.
Now, I'm essentially going in so that I can overnight at my little chickadee's place because of that early morning dental appointment.  Saves trying to make the commute in the early morning, which is often a challenge because of the high traffic volume.
I have a few stops to make on my way into the city so I'll leave here early enough to allow me to get them done and still arrive before dark (which descends upon us soooooooo early now).
Tomorrow, MHYC and I will do our usual breakfast routine, after which I will go to my dental appointment.
After the dentist, I have physio which I moved from its usual 1:00 pm spot to 10:30 am so that I could get out of the city as early as possible.
Following my physio session, I'll head back home and stop at the grocery store which should put me right on time to make my 1:00 pm doctor's appointment.  I called last week to book time with her to discuss blood work prior to my tummy tuck surgery.  Just want to make sure everything is as it should be before going into that.
Better safe than sorry has always been my motto.
So I should arrive home tomorrow some 24 hours after having left home today.
But I will have covered a lot of ground in that 24 hours!

No comments: