Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Oops, sorry.

Please, please, please forgive me.
I'm not doing a very good job of keeping my resolution to post more frequently.
Both John and I have been quite ill with this bronchitis infection.  We've just come off the antibiotics and we are, admittedly, feeling much better.
The coughing has let up considerably.  Not gone altogether but it is much better than it was.
I'm still struggling with the asthma, which I guess will take a while longer to resolve itself.  That's just the nature of the beast.
John is quite depleted from the experience.  He's never been as sick with anything as he was with this.  His energy level is still quite low so he's still sleeping a lot.
But we'll get there -- eventually.
On a brighter note, since we are now off the antibiotic ...
Finally, I can have a glass of wine this evening.  Hallelujah!!!!!!

No comments: