Friday, September 7, 2012

I'm improving ... slowly

My lower back is improving, albeit very slowly.
My massage therapist worked on the area yesterday and confirmed that the muscles are very taut indeed.  She did her best and her best did help.
But of course, when I woke this morning, after a night of non-movement, the muscles were seized and I had to start all over again.
I took a jet massage bath and wow, did that ever feel good!
Walking is no longer painful but any movement that specifically calls on the lower back muscles (ie getting up out of a chair, or rolling over in bed) is still very difficult.
At least I'm no longer in constant pain.
Imagine, the action that brought this on was approximately three hours (tops) of sorting paper.
And here I am, on the fifth day following that activity, still suffering the consequences.
Did I ever mention that fibro sucks?

No comments: