Saturday, July 25, 2009

Back on Track

I feel so much better today. I got a good night's sleep last night.
I loafed around this morning, reading my one newspaper until almost 10:30am. (Once again, the second newspaper will have to wait for later.)
I didn't serve breakfast until 12:30pm (yes, John almost had to resort to his "I am faint with hunger" whine but he decided to sleep through the wait time instead). It is such a joy to be able to make John his "big breakfast" without suffering agonizing pain for having done it. I used to have to wear the TENs machine to allow me to stand for the amount of time involved in making it. Since these new pain meds are working so effectively, I have no difficulty making the feast for him and I am now even able to sit down and enjoy the meal with him.
I didn't turn my computer on until 1:00pm -- that's a first! Fortunately, there was nothing in my e-mail that needed urgent attention (ha ha -- gosh I crack me up sometimes!)
It is now 1:30pm and my Blue Jays are already two runs up on Tampa Bay after only one inning -- yippee!!! Their bats are alive!

No comments: